This electronic Miracle Switch replaces the regular mechanical switch and includes a built in voltage regulator.� Under normal condition, the switch functions like a regular switch. However, when the switch or its wires fail, the current continues to flow. The only way to turn it off under this condition is to disconnect the Rx battery pack.
- Large heat sink for optimum performance
- Soft-mount Charge Switch can be relocated with a regular extension
- Dual HD AWG22 input/output connectors to double current capacity and redundancy
- Built-in regulator is factory preset to 5.95V output, fully adjustable between 5V to 6.5V
- When input is higher than 6V or any set voltage, it will regulate to 6V or any set voltage
- When input drops below preset voltage, regulator is bypassed,
- Weight only 1.7 oz, � Idle Current: 0.03 ma max
- Current: At 7.4V input, 10Amp continuous, 20Amp max for 1 minutes
- �Input Range: 4.8V -12V
Note: Current capacity drops as input voltage increases
If using this on a 150cc plane, we suggest that you use 2 of them for more redundancy. Just use only one of the inputs and outputs and use one battery per switch, though if you have four lower capacity batteries, you can use all 4 using the separate inputs of the two Miracle Switch MKII. There are many options.
CAUTION: The Regulator with Failsafe Switch presents a slight load to your battery even when off. This load is 0.25mAH which will drain a fully charged 2600 mah pack in about a year. You should disconnect the battery if the plane will not be used for awhile, or charge the battery every couple of months of non-use.