In Stock: Spyhawk FPV EPO Foam Airplane with Complete First Person Video System and Video Receiving Transmitter RTF Version 220 July,2012
The SpyHawk FPV (Version 2) is a complete and revolutionary new R/C First Person View system! With this FPV being ready to fly, you can save yourself the hassle of a complicated build process and installation. Glueing the tail is all that is required (to save on box size/shipping of course!).
Being that the SkyHawk is made of crash resistant foam AND has a built in stabilization system, beginners and seasoned pilots both will have a great FPV experience!
The SpyHawk FPV Ready To Fly Version 2 Package Includes:
- SkyHawk 4 Channel Mini EPO Foam Glider
- 5.8GHz FPV System with Recording Module & 4GB SD Card
- 3 Axis flight stabilisation system to make flying easy and fun
- 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter with a built in 5.8GHz video receiver and high resolution 3.5" Color LCD
- 7.4V 650mAh LiPoly battery and balance charger
- Spare propeller, user manual and glue
- Version 2 Servos
- Version 2 Larger Elevator
- Version 2 Enhanced Cooling
- Related Posts
- » NEW DLE Engines DLE-85 Gas Engine available for Pre-Order!
- » NEW DLE-40 DLE-61 and DLE-120 available for order now!
- » ECOMRC container 1 planes have arrived!
- » Pictures: Modellbau USA F86D Demo Plane
- » In Stock: DLE Engines DLE-35RA, DLE-55RA, DLE-60 Twin