In Stock: Spyhawk FPV EPO Foam Airplane with Complete First Person Video System and Video Receiving Transmitter RTF Version 220 July,2012
The SpyHawk FPV (Version 2) is a complete and revolutionary new R/C First Person View system! With this FPV being ready to fly, you can save yourself the hassle of a complicated build process and installation. Glueing the tail is all that is required (to save on box size/shipping of course!).
Being that the SkyHawk is made of crash resistant foam AND has a built in stabilization system, beginners and seasoned pilots both will have a great FPV experience!
The SpyHawk FPV Ready To Fly Version 2 Package Includes:
- SkyHawk 4 Channel Mini EPO Foam Glider
- 5.8GHz FPV System with Recording Module & 4GB SD Card
- 3 Axis flight stabilisation system to make flying easy and fun
- 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter with a built in 5.8GHz video receiver and high resolution 3.5" Color LCD
- 7.4V 650mAh LiPoly battery and balance charger
- Spare propeller, user manual and glue
- Version 2 Servos
- Version 2 Larger Elevator
- Version 2 Enhanced Cooling
- Related Posts
- » DJI 10th Anniversary Phantom 3 Special Promotion - SAVE $200
- » Announcing the DJI Inspire 1 w/ 4K Camera
- » TBM Now Offering the Opale Rescue System for DJI S1000!
- » KingTech Kero Start Battery Requirement
- » DLE-30 Engine Rear Carb Conversion Kit