In Stock: Spyhawk FPV EPO Foam Airplane with Complete First Person Video System and Video Receiving Transmitter RTF Version 220 July,2012
The SpyHawk FPV (Version 2) is a complete and revolutionary new R/C First Person View system! With this FPV being ready to fly, you can save yourself the hassle of a complicated build process and installation. Glueing the tail is all that is required (to save on box size/shipping of course!).
Being that the SkyHawk is made of crash resistant foam AND has a built in stabilization system, beginners and seasoned pilots both will have a great FPV experience!
The SpyHawk FPV Ready To Fly Version 2 Package Includes:
- SkyHawk 4 Channel Mini EPO Foam Glider
- 5.8GHz FPV System with Recording Module & 4GB SD Card
- 3 Axis flight stabilisation system to make flying easy and fun
- 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter with a built in 5.8GHz video receiver and high resolution 3.5" Color LCD
- 7.4V 650mAh LiPoly battery and balance charger
- Spare propeller, user manual and glue
- Version 2 Servos
- Version 2 Larger Elevator
- Version 2 Enhanced Cooling
- Related Posts
- » DJI 24-Hour Technical Support for Inspire 1 Customers
- » DLE Engines DLE-20 now IN STOCK!
- » Jersey Modeler Field Gas, Smoke, Kerosene Can and Pump BACK IN STOCK!
- » NEW TBM DJI S1000 and DJI Phantom 1, 2, and Vision+ Cases
- » Rotomotor Roto 35FS Single and Roto 85FS Twin - Pictures and Video up!