NGH is a Chinese Manufacturer of very high quality small gasoline engines. Converting from glow to gas for smaller planes is now very feasible. The engines have been in existence for a few years and have been proven winners.
The GT9 is a 9cc, .52 cu in gas engine which is light weight and very powerful. It can be used on .40 to .52 sized airplanes normally using glow engines.
The GT9 is more reliable due to the spark plug instead of glow plug. It uses a 10x6 to 12x6 prop.
It weighs just over a pound including an IBEF (sold separately) to power the ignition.
The NGH 35R is a proven engine with a proven design. There are many videos of the engine in action on YouTube. We have run the engine ourselves with great success.
- Related Posts
- » Jersey Modeler Field Gas, Smoke, Kerosene Can and Pump BACK IN STOCK!
- » New TBM Shockjets coming soon in four new striking color schemes!
- » NEW DLE Engines DLE-35RA DLE-55RA and DLE-60 Twin!
- » ZDZ 90RV-J and 180B2RV-J are HERE!
- » New TBM Power System for Gas Airplanes up to 60cc